I love this site...lol...men, do you like it when a woman worries?

I just met this guy and we like each other company. We agreed that we want to get to know each other and have fun. We both like each other and feel a reeeeeal strong connection. We both have never felt this way since our most serious relationship. Anyway, we are not serious yet but I don't want to be too clingy. I text him to see if he wanted to hang out this weekend because I told him that I miss his face...lol. I Haven't seen him in about 2 to 3 weeks. He normally text me in couple hours or less but I think lately he has been busy with this crossfit competition and he doesn't want to tell me because he might be afraid that I will think he is too busy. We text almost every day. Anyway I didn't hear from him until the next morning which is OK but I told him that I worry too much and glad nothing didn't happen to him. Do you like to hear when a woman is worried about you or do you think that its too early to tell him that? I don't want him to think I may turn out to be one of those clingy types because I am not. I was just worried because he took all night to text me. It was around 8:00 pm last night when I text him. Fellas, do you like to hear that early in the stage of dating? That I am worried and miss him. Would that make you nervous?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's fine as long as you don't act clingy, saying something like that once in a while is ok

What Guys Said 2

• YES

when it comes to love, men naturally have a hard time expressing it, their wants and needs.

• Even in the early stages of dating. I told him I was worried and miss him. I mean we are just getting to know each other.

• It's fine by me. It's nice to know that someone cares about you.

• Even in early stages of dating. I told him I was worried and I miss him.

• It depends how early on. If we just met a week ago and you're saying that, it's a little weird just because you would hardly know me. If we've known each other for a few months and they say that, it's cool. It's sounds like it's the latter with you since you said that you haven't seen him in 2-3 weeks now.

• Gotch. I guess it just depends on how you both feel. It is not often that you meet someone and have the same feeling you had with your first love or better. We both agreed that we haven't felt like this in a long time. Everything is cool. I opened up and told him that I like him then he told me that he likes talking to me too. Then I stepped it up a notch and said that he is the only one I am thinking about. I thought that is what guys want to hear? I mean I guess it depends right?

What Girls Said 0