Men, do you like it like that?

So I just met this guy and we like each other company. We agreed that we want to get to know each other and have fun. We both like each other and feel a reeeeeal strong connection. We both have never felt this way since our most serious relationship. Anyway, we are not serious yet but I don't want to be too clingy. I text him to see if he wanted to hang out this weekend because I told him that I miss his face...lol. I Haven't seen him in about 2 to 3 weeks. He normally text me in couple hours or less but I think lately he has been busy with this crossfit competition and he doesn't want to tell me because he might be afraid that I will think he is too busy. We text almost every day. Anyway I didn't hear from him until the next morning which is OK but I told him that I worry too much and glad nothing didn't happen to him. Do you like to hear when a woman is worried about you or do you think that its too early to tell him that? I don't want him to think I may turn out to be one of those clingy types because I am not. I was just worried because he took all night to text me. It was around 8:00 pm last night when I text him. Fellas, do you like to hear that early in the stage of dating? That I am worried and miss him. Would that make you nervous?

What Guys Said 1

• I personally don't like when a girl tells me she was worry

• Oh, what makes you turn off by it? I just told him that I worry a lot (about anything that is not normal) and was concerned. Nothing like the first time lol. It may happen again.

• Well I did what you told me not to do. I was careful about how I did it though. I guess some people are different. He seem like the type that like when a girl initiate and open up. It gives guys that feeling that they are wanted...reassurance I guess. We are doing good...so far so good.

What Girls Said 0