Guys preferred! Would you try to revisit the idea of dating/relationship of your former crush?

Simplified: Guy liked me and I liked him. Known each other for 3 months and then started dating the 4th month. He moved back to his hometown which is 6 hours away from me since he graduated from college. So we stopped talking. We haven't talked to each other in 4 months now. I recently got accepted to the UC in his hometown and I'll be moving there. He obviously doesn't know this but if he found out do you think he would think anything of it or no? If you were in his shoes, would you revisit the idea of being together or do you think it has been too long? Please honesty, advice, anything!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm still attracted to a couple, and it didn't end bad, so sure I would. But they're in relationships now so lol.

What Guys Said 7

• If it were me, I would probably just be interested knowing that a friend was moving to town. I'd be curious about the possibility of being together, but I wouldn't bank on it.

• So even though you did take her on dates, paid for her, picked her up, etc. You would still think that? "Friends?"

• I can't speak for him. That's just how I'd look at it.

• Yep, if it were me I would be excited about you moving nearby!

• I guess it really depends on the terms you guys were on when you stopped talking, and if he is in a relationship or not. If you were on good terms before you stopped talking and he's not in a relationship he may be open to it. There's only one way to know for sure that's to start talking to him again and let him know you're gonna be in his neck of the woods. I'd say it's worth a shot, what do you have to lose? you won't be seeing him any less if he decides he's moved on.

• I don't know, but with all your wisdom and knowing everything about what the other is thinking and body language experts you girls than can come up with these questions.

I think he would be delighted, tough he might hide it as the majority of people do in the game of love, romance cause nobody wants to look like a fool and feel rejected.

• If he isn't in a relationship I'm sure he will be excited to see you.

• Sure, I had feelings once, don't think that they really go away

• are you engaging in relations with him?

What Girls Said 0