Should I just give up?

sooo I usually don't give up easily at things, its in my nature I'm a scorpio.

However, dating and guys just don't seem to come naturally to me. I never even hugged a guy until I was 19/20, aside from a male relative or something. Done university almost and I am now 22 and still have not kissed a guy. I tried online dating, went on 3 dates all guys from this pof site went to my university, aside from one which went to a different one. Those are the only dates I've had and they didn't go well.

Only one guy asked me out really and it was in high school and when I rejected him he said he was just being kind. There are a lot of good looking girls in my college so after year 2 I tried dressing up a bit, wearing makeup, having my hair straightened and basically looked nice/pretty but not slutty.

I've tried talking to guys I like but they don't even want to be friends with me. I mostly like white guys but I'm east Indian so even living in a city like toronto I find that they are just not attracted to me. Anyways even guys of my own race don't go after me either.

Rejected a handful of times indirectly.

Latest example would be this guy in my group project who I thought was cute. Tried to make a line up and say "hey did you go to such and such a school" after talking to him once I said that. And he made a weird noise and face back at me. And remember before this I thought he seemed like a shy but not super shy nice cute guy. I don't think I'll see him again anyway.

Can anybody else, girls relate to this? Any advice? Should I keep trying and getting rejected. I feel like I've tried so damn hard. :( And even not tried but basically no dates, no guys want me.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are more people in the same sort of situation then you think. I'm quite similar as well. In the end only you can decide for yourself. It depends on your personality, do you really want to be on your own or is the idea of being with someone enough for you to keep trying?

Perhaps you should get some advice from your friends? Just don't show all this that you're feeling because it isn't very attractive...

Best of luck to you.

What Guys Said 2

• 0|0
  • Your in university? Join a crap load of associations and meet some one there.

What Girls Said 0