Would you date somebody with an attitude problem?

let's say you met a guy/girl who is funny, nice and caring and what not but he/she had an attitude problem when she got mad or when she didn't like something. Would you date him/her?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends how bad it is and how frequent they act like that.nobody is perfect,I can deal with a little attitude

• me too, I think a little bit of attitude is actually kind of hot. Not too much though

What Girls Said 2

• that depends on what kind of behavior he display ie become violent?

• No I wouldn't. Girls that do that are crazy. I never understood being with an a**hole that treats you like you're inferior. Guys that go for attitude girls are just looking for sex.

What Guys Said 4

• Nope, I know a girl a bit similar to this. I've knew her for about 8 years, Gorgeous girl, but her attitude is sh*t, her personality is sh*t she's just a total no go.

But Men and women overlook these things all the time

Men do it if the women is gorgeous enough and women for the same reason + money

• depends on the severity of the problem. I have no problem with a girl who speaks her mind when she's angry. but there's a line you can't cross.

• like what line for instance?

• being violent or hostile. making threats. being excessively vulgar. being loud enough for people many feet away to hear. or demanding things from people she wouldn't want other people to demand to her.

• no

• girls would if he was good looking