Girl not ready to date

Hey I asked out a girl that I like last night, and she said that she likes me and would go out with me but she just got out of a serious relationship a month ago and is not ready to date yet? what does this mean for me?

What Girls Said 2

• Please, if you are under 18, how old is she? And she just got out of serious relationship?!? Leave her alone then because at this age people over exaggerate things and are very hurtful so may be she really things it´s a big deal whatever happened with her. Be nice when you meet her again but don´t ask her out for a while and see if she gives you any signals.

• we are both 15 and she was dating a guy for a year. I know that's not really a serious relationship but I couldn't think of another way to describe it at the time. thank you for the help.

• It's hard to say, sounds like she wants you to wait for her. It takes a lot to make a relationship happen, more than two people sharing a mutual attraction, timing is a crucial element as well. If I were you, I'd do my best to move along and let her travel her own path. You two are teenagers, correct? Maybe next school year will roll around and things will have changed with her.

What Guys Said 0