Guys: If a girl told you she would text you back later because she was taking a shower:

What would be going through your head? ha ha would it spur your imagination, or would it not effect you at all? And we're talking about a girl you're friends with. ;)

What if you found her attractive? Haha

Most Helpful Guy

• It is all dependent if you find the girl attractive or not.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, I would imagine stuff a little bit, but it depends on whether I am sexually interested in her or not. The most 'imaginable' part for me would actually be only the undressing, I'm not interested in the shower itself. But it wouldn't be on the level that I got turned on immediately.

• I'd text back that I would still try to hold a conversation via text if I was in the shower. I have before though it is a lot easier than a phone conversation while showering. I might offer her a hand to see what her response would be.

• well it can let us imagine for a few min but I won't imagine about it for a long time. it depends on the mentality of the person.

What Girls Said 0