GIRLS!!! is this Good or bad? Texting until she falls asleep

I've been texting this girl more and more lately. She's fully aware I like her and I think she might be interested in me. We will text most of the day and usually until we go to bed. The usual is that we will say goodnight or whatever and then that's the end. The past 2 nights tho, she has fallen asleep mid conversation. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Or is it nothing.

Most Helpful Girl

• nothing important, she was tired, probably had a long day or has been having lots of stuff goign on lately to make her extra tired. I'm like this sometimes, I usually text gnight if I talk to a guy I like and have a convo till that point but if I fall asleep, I was extra tired, nothing against him.. don't worry bout it unless she doesn't text you the next day.

• Ya every other time she will say "goodnight *my name* :)". She didn't text me the next day tho, she really isn't huge one texting and she's really shy. I'm one of very few of her guy friends too

• Today she was actually texting like mad :0 even texted me first

• that's great!