Is this guy interested in me? what to do?

1) he gave me a hug and I hugged him with one arm and he said do it with 2 arms

2) he complimented my shirt and as I was saying that it was too tight he touched my stomach and said that I really do have a flat stomach. He also slid his hands down my waist and hips and said that I had a nice shape

3) said that I'm bold (sexually)

4) we can stare into each others' eyes without it feeling awkward

5)he lets me touch his chest and get really close and when I say that we should go for it and do something... he says that I am not serious, because I am a virgin.

6) he's turning 20 and said that because I am 16 that I'm too young to date him, but then I looked at him and told him that I was 17 going on18 (truth)... he got this shocked expression on his face and seemed really happy.

What is he thinking? Should I just let things play out or is he interested in possibly dating? (O.o) I also found out that I dated a good friend of his for like a month.

I'm not going for him... I've decided to take a different approach to guys. ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously likes you

What Guys Said 3

• He likes you...either that or he just wants to get into your pants!

• What kind of different approach?

• Yes, he likes you! No guy acts like that unless they are attracted to a girl. He is only three years older than you though, he might not be old enough since the other guy was 13 years older! LOL just kidding. But don't worry he likes you for sure. Just keep flirting with him and show that you are interested and something will happen.

What Girls Said 1

• He definitely wants to date you! Hang out more and take it from there, go to his house and watch movies or something and get closer :)

Dating his friend for a month shouldn't really matter.