Should I move on if he updated his online profile?

I went on a second date with a guy and he said he had a great time. However, I just saw him changed his profile picture on a dating a website.

I feel like maybe he didn't really like me and want to see what is out there. Advice? Does that means he didn't really like me if he updated his profile? I wish I knew so I can move on. He hasn't contact me in 2 days. Am I just back up ? Advice would be so appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just a second date... You're on the site as well since you can see his profile, right? You're still on the site, so that's the same thing, right? He just updated his profile. Give it time, he can't know how things will evolve after a second date? Probably he doesn't wanna put his eggs in one basket, which is a good strategy. Will you stop talking to all the guys you may like just because you went on two dates? Just see how things evolve. He hasn't contacted you in two days, OK, have you contacted him?

• Thanks, I contacted him and he let me know know all the days he had available. I told him that half the day on Wed will work. When do I know if he is backing out or not?

• You'll know if he's backing out when he's backing out. Ignoring texts, phone calls, not making any dates, not showing up at dates, just ignoring for a long time, ... It's just been two dates, chill ;)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• He sees you as an option, not as his first priority. You guys aren't official so I would say you should continue talking to other guys, keeping him as an option as well. If he isn't texting you first, you can text him and see how he's texting you. If he's actually asking questions and writing long responses, he wants to talk. If he's only saying things like "yeah" "ok" or "cool" then he probably doesn't want to talk. If that's the case, then don't contact him again and wait for him to make the first contact move. If he wants to talk to you, then he'll shoot a text over to you but if not, don't worry about it. If he's keeping his options open, then you should to! Don't get hooked up on one guy you only met a couple times.

• Thanks, I am keeping his an option. When I asked him, he gave me all the days that he was free (3 days). I don't know but can I turn a date into a friend? For our next date, we are making a video film for his grandfather.

• Maybe it's not that he doesn't like you, but instead maybe he's trying to impress you further. After all, it was after the date he had with you and if you felt some sort of chemistry he might be trying to win you over more. That or he is very inconsiderate of your feelings and didn't like you much so wanted to catch some new attention.

Who contacted who after the first date to suggest the second one? Most guys would contact the girl again, but maybe he wants you to contact him, hence the change in profile picture.

You were a second date for a reason. If he didn't like you much, he wouldn't have seen you a second time right? why would he waste his time like that?

• Yeah, I guess. He was pretty nervous if I was going to show up or not and he did interlock my hand during the scary movie. I am just confuse but I will play along.

• Well, you both are still on the site. I wouldn't worry too much about it. He might be talking to other people, or maybe he just changed his picture because he thought you weren't into him?

It is possible that he has been busy. Contact him, see what he is up to. If he agrees to another date, see where things go.

You two have only been on 2 dates. I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to get to know you first before making a decision about you :)

• Yeah, I made plan with him. He is too funny. He gave me a temporary number and then change back to his current number. I thought I was paranoid dating, he is worst! We will see where things goes. Can you tell me, how do I know if he likes me or not?

• I'm doing the whole online thing at the moment. And it's not a good sign if they update their profile pic. I only do that when I'm hoping to get more messages. I would put this one out of your mind and carry on dating, he may reappear but try not to think too much about him.

• Thanks, I do that too so I guess I realized that he is looking for more something else other than me. I will just keep going.

• Good luck, online dating takes a LOT of patience. ;)

• I agreed. It takes time for everything.