Should I write a letter?

I was with a girl for 2 months, I won't go into ALL the detail but we were incredibly strong for that time, I met her family and son, we talked about all sorts of things about the future etc. but last week she said she wasn't ready for a relationship and wanted out. she's been under a lot of pressure lately and (although maybe I'm just comforting myself...) I really feel that she's made a rash decision because she's down and upset about other stuff.

We still text daily, just random stuff but I really want to tell her how I feel, a text just won't do it. She said a couple of weeks ago that nothing makes her happier than flowers and candles on a table so I'm considering sending her flowers and a candle and writing her a letter to tell her everything that I feel.

I don't want to push her away though and today she was apologising for putting kisses at the end of a text. I feel like I'll regret it if I don't do something fast.

Most Helpful Girl

• For starters,you guys were together for a short period of time,and it is possible that maybe you were invested more than she was.

Secondly,it IS more than possible for someone to call off a relationship because of other things happening in life.It just means that she doesn't have the TIME or the ENERGY to tolerate having a relationship right now.I think its a little selfish that you can't see that.I understand you like her,but clearly right now she isn't as invested because of other situations she is dealing with.If you really cared,you would back off.If she apologized for putting kisses at the end of her text,then she is pretty serious about ending the relationship.Its clear that she didn't want you to have any...ideas.

I know its difficult to let someone go that you really like and you feel unsettled about it.Write the letter if it will make you feel better,but it is probable it won't sway her decision.

What Girls Said 6

• I think you should let it go for now, if you decide to take the job in the states, than seek her out and see if she feels differently about you.

I think to waste your energy and time trying to convince her from a distance is futile. Girls want a guy who is going to be there to hold there hand, spend time with them. Skype and other mediums do not even compare to the real thing. I know I just am part of a failed long distance relationship, he was happy with the coming and going, I wanted someone everyday.

Step back and think about what you want it is not all about her...

good luck

Lucy

• Try the flowers and candles! You might have nothing to lose at this point. She could possibly have someone else on the back burner but if you let her know and show her you're there then that should be the best you can do. Don't push it though let it be casual and show her your appreciation for her. That should comfort her and make her feel better

• Its worth a try

• I think you should write her a letter. you never know until you try& you need closure about the situation

• The best thing you can do is leave her alone. If she cares she will come back...don't talk or text. It will make her realize. Don't respond. It's hard but it works. Try it for a couple of days or even a day. Promise.

• Sounds like she's playing on your feelings, doesn't want a relationship with you but will take gifts from you. More like she wants you to chase her for her ego boost ,but she can still play the field. Start distancing yourself take longer to answer those text or don't answer them ,see how quickly she starts questioning what's wrong . You can't push her away she already left .respect yourself or she never will

What Guys Said 0