Should he stay or break up?

My best friend is dating this girl, she is pretty, but dumb and blows him off all the time. They have been on 4 alone dates since they started dating about 2 months ago, since she blows him off and often won't respond to his texts nor will she respond to his Facebook messages. Her excuses include, she was at her moms and she had no signal... She does this when they have made plans in advance... He waits for her and she never shows and never responds... she has blown him off at least 7 times. He will not confront her... she is going away to Air force boot camp this summer and I just want to know if he should stay with her or not. She goes away for 3 months and they will have extremely little to no contact with each other... They have never kissed, they only hug. nothing other then hugging. I just don't know if he should stay with someone like that. Should he stay with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• He likely doesn't have much self confidence or else he wouldn't put up with it. Maybe you could do something to boost his confidence some. Like take him bungee jumping or something. He really should break up with her.

What Guys Said 3

• If she treats him this way before she leaves for basic, I doubt she'll put much more effort in after she leaves, let alone after she graduates. He should call it off.

• Yeah maybe he's just sweet ad innocent! He should however break up and see ho things are when she gets back! maybe a certain best friend (you;) can show him the ropes! Lol jk but seriously...break! Good luck to him:)

• You can break up if you are in a relationship. This is not even one. The question is, "should he continue to pursue her?". I think no, I do not think someone interested would act in this way!

What Girls Said 1

• He should not. She is clearly not into him. Us girls are more emotional than boys and it is easier for most of us to show affection. She is not that into him.