Where did you go on your very first date?

Was it awkward (The experience)...fun?..just curious is all

Most Helpful Girl

• I went to Red Lobster for my first date. It was with a guy I'd known for almost a year and had become emotionally close to, even though we hadn't dated before. It was super awkward... The guy complained about my hairstyle before we even got there, I felt relieved that the table was so large that we could do no more than hold hands across the table, he started arguing with me over what I wanted to eat and trying to pressure me not to get what I wanted (Because he was getting it. If I wanted it, I could just share off his plate. Excuse me?), I started crying in the middle of dinner (nothing to do with my hair), he 'proposed' (!?!?!?!?) with a promise ring (that I would promise to be engaged to him someday; it's a Christian sort of thing), making a grand speech, I got upset and refused, we picked through the rest of our dinner, he tipped the waitress in a pile of quarters since he didn't have enough money, and then he suggested that we take a walk in the moonlight. Knowing what this guy was like, I did not feel comfortable with that at all. That instant, the clear night clouded up and a severe thunderstorm began. We waited in the lobby for a while looking at the lobsters in the tank until our ride (my family had to use the car while we were on the date) got there. Then we went home.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• my first date was to the movies, it was kinda dumb cause the movie was so boring. You should never go to the movies on your first date, it to hard to talk if its a bad movie right.

• my first date was in high school after my AP exams. we went to sonic and then his parents lake house. then we swam in the lake. drank moonshine. went in and took a nap then he took me back home.