What is the best date you have ever had and why?

Question is pretty self explanatory. Share your story!

Most Helpful Girl

• The most fun date(s) happened to be with the same person.It didn't work out,but at least I have the experience...

#1.We went to about five different places.It was quite sporadic actually...we met up,went to see his friends band perform,then we went to Damon Dashes studio,then an arcade,then a club for some drinks,and we ended the night dancing at one of my favorite clubs.

#2.We spent the day upstate NY at a museum which housed some of the most famous artwork/artists of our time.It took maybe an hour and a half to get there by train,and once there it was blue skies,sun and greenery.It was quite educational for me (since he is an artist).After he gave me a tour of the museum,we ate and continued exploring the town.We took long walks,and just talked and enjoyed each others company.On the train ride home,we napped.And once back in the city,we spent a bit more time together playing the guitar.After 11hours together,I was on cloud 9.Two of the best dates I have been on thus far.Why?Because of the overall spontaneity,easy going,vibe of it all.Sadly,I have yet to meet a guy who can measure up to those experiences.But I will keep my hopes up.:)

What Girls Said 12

• That would be my first date with my guy friend who I was in love with. :) He picked me up from school, then we went to his house and watched funny Youtube videos (namely Whose Line clips). Then we went to Applebees for dinner. And then we went to his friend's house with some other people and we cuddled on the couch while laughing at the people playing Wii Surgeon. We also had a Pok√©mon battle. Then he dropped me off at my house and we had our first kiss and I told him I loved him for the first time.

• Me and this guy went out to my favorite restaurant :) (we knew each other a while beforehand and had been dating for a few weeks)

-tried new foods

-shared

-talked so much, laughed our heads off, really natural

Then we hung out and ,again everything just flowed, then I went home and he gave me a sweet sweet goodnight :)

It was so sweet, still the date I'm most fond of

It was awesome because we both confirmed our feelings, tried delicious food, and made memories that I'm sure neither will forget :)

• Well this one time I was hanging at my bfs house and we were talking which is cool to me because I learning about my boyfriends, but I started raining and my parents freak when bad weather is coming so I had to go home. Instead of going home we ran together in the rain. Sadly the date ended there.

• Maybe my most recent date, where I held hand interlock with a guy at a scary movie. I was scared, he was bored with the movie. We ended up staying till 2 am just talking at the late night restaurant. He had a meeting in the morning the next day. I thought he was sweet.

• Well this one is a tough one to pick. But my best first date was when my current boyfriend and I went and barbequed on the beach together. It was a nice day, he did all the grilling and everything just turned out perfect. Loved that day :)

• Actually it was my first anniversary with my first boyfriend. He told me he couldn't make it (he lived in a dif state). I was horribly sad. But then he rode a bus to me (which lasted over a day) and we spent the day at the carnival where he asked me out a year previous. I was so happy, I cried lol.

• guy bought new car I like cars to. We went to test drive some and with the excitement he found one can afford and likes and we rode around town all day and night! just testing the car and talking and he let me drive.

• i've had so many gosh darn dating experiences (i've had guys date me to fancy dinners, concerts, cheap dates, the beach) and what I liked most was any date willing to not be a cheap pos and pay AND a darn date not trying to get his d&&& wet.

• I don't have one

• He invited me to his house and when I got there and knocked on the door he wasn't there, I called him and he said the key was under the mattress, so I looked for the key and opened the door and when I walked in the whole entrance was filled with candles, and he was behind me. We spent the day talking and talking for hours. He told me he was in love with me that day.

Too bad it didn't work out. :')

• Oh I am sorry it didn't work out.. who ended the relationship, you or him?

• i went to this fancy restaurant with this guy. it was almost a year ago now.

I was just really into him, the place was really nice, and we had only been out a few times but it was just very exciting and fun, and he gave me an amazing kiss and literally swept me off my feet. too bad he ended up disappointing me later on and is no longer part of my life. sometimes I still miss him even though he ended up disappointing me. but I know I can't contact him.

• I don't know about a best date, but the coolest date I've ever been on was when my boyfriend took me to this castle that's a couple of hours away and we spent the day exploring it. It was a lot of fun (though kind of scary at times since we are both afraid of heights).

What Guys Said 1

• Date that ended in sex...with a very hot girl... when the sex was unexpected.