To girls, from red headed male

I'm a red headed male, pale skin, blue eyes, 5'10, 20 years of age, studying Enviromental Science, I love outdoors, video games and science.

My question is what do you woman think about red headed males and what do your friends think of red headed males? As far as attractiveness goes.

Also I have never been in the dating game. I've probably had 3-4 girlfriends, my last girlfriend about 2 years ago and we dated for 4 years. I always tend to loose my thought before I even start to communicate with an attractive girl. I've been told multiple times by girls that I'am handsome, cute and adorable and also have been told many times that I'am too soft hearted or too shy.

So my second question is what do you ladys suggest I change about myself to start dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always been attracted to redheads, I'm not really sure about my friends.

What do you need to change about yourself to start dating? Well, if you want to change yourself, the change probably won't stick because the sole purpose for your change is to go back into dating. If you decided to be more talkative when your around girls to overcome your shyness, it may work the first few times but it wouldn't come naturally as you're forcing it. You can't change yourself from shy to talkative- you can improve on your social skills but being shy is who you are and many girls will like that about you.

What I'm saying is, you shouldn't change anything about yourself, but rather change the strategies you take to approach/talk to girls.

What Girls Said 4

• I had a friend who loved red-haired men, and she was stunning! I'm a redhead female, it is difficult to have red hair but once you learn to OWN it, people will react differently to you. If you really feel it's getting in the way of your dating potential, you could always dye it.

• my best friend seems to love gingers

she's dated a couple over the past few years

there are lots of red headed guys at my university, and they seem to do all right

• guys with red hair are cute

• From your question you sound like the perfect man, so I wouldn't change a thing!

What Guys Said 0