Do you have sympathy for men and women who whine about dating?

For example the guys and women who complain about there being No good "Enter sex here" left, and that EVERYONE is just selfish and out to use the opposite gender.

Do you think they have valid complaints?

OR do you think they are just Jaded and damaged?

I Think its their fault if they keep dating the same type of Man and Woman and end up getting screwed over repeatedly.

Unless someone is completely lying about their health (STD's) or Lying about their identity, I believe personal responsibility should be taken for your dating life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think to some extent, yes there are people out there who care not about other people, but only about hurting people and getting what they want.

But that's not everyone. And yes, it gets tiring hearing some people go on and on about how everyone is stupid, selfish, a cheater, etc...

I think it's fine for people to vent sometimes, but in some cases, the person needs to take a look in the mirror. Sometimes we create our own problems. People do choose the wrong people, it happens all the time. We ignore clear red flags and other things that should steer us away from the wrong ones. In some cases, we even keep picking the same people, or similar people. However, we expect a different outcome each time and then get surprised when the person acts the way all the others did.

I really think it depends on the person. Some people are better than others for dealing with their emotional baggage.

What Guys Said 4

• Nah dude. Its normal to be frustrated with relationships. Society is f***ed. How can you expect people to be happy when the ideas the media portrays are so damn ridiculous?

The media constantly makes women feel like they're inferior. Even though women take more jobs than men, get higher SAT scores, etc, they find the ONE thing they can complain about; lower median wages. And if you throw out the 1%, they actually get HIGHER median wages. So men should feel like the ones treated inferior, but women still complain because its not the TRUTH that matters, its what LOOKS like the truth.

It sure LOOKS like women have to use their p****** to get ahead. Why? Because they CAN use their p****** to get ahead. This doesn't mean the average girl is any less fortunate than the average man, it just means society values poon entirely more than it does cock.

On the other hand, women are also taught that if they use sex for anything other than getting their way, it makes them a slut. WHAT? So if you're NOT using men with your p****, that makes you a whore? F*** YOU SOCIETY! But guess what the repercussions are for men? Women play hard to get all the time and are constantly asking themselves if its "ok" to sleep with a guy, so men don't get their sexual needs fulfilled. This makes them even more sexually frustrated, desperate, and pretty much everything women DON'T find attractive, which makes it easier for women to turn down sex they would have otherwise wanted if the guy was just nonchalant about it. When guys can't get laid for long enough, they end up wanting sex more than anything else, which leads to guys using girls for sex, guys taking out their sexual frustrations on women, or guys getting pissed at the female race and just saying f*** them all. Which, ironically, is the same sh*t women do when they don't get laid, except they decide its not about getting laid for them, its about the guy not "loving them for who they are" or some replacement word for the affection they could easily get through sex.

Society is f***ing complicated. Sex is f***ing complicated. It COULD be simple. But society won't let that happen. So no, I don't blame people for being frustrated. Blaming is the problem in the first place.

• only for those who are inexperienced, because I am inexperienced, and what I hate more is that, is that it's okay for girls to get sympathy from others when they are struggling somewhere in life, but if a guy is trying to get sympathy, it makes him look weak, pathetic, less of a man, guys are expected to take responsibility for everything

• It could be either way. But most are valid points because of past failed relationships and they wouldn't have anything negative to say if the relationship was healthy from the start. But this just depends on the person as well.

• They have valid complaints. It's because of their past experiences when it comes to dating/relationships.

Also, it must be something that's inherent to their mind because of their childhood/ the environment they've grown up.

What Girls Said 2

• I usually listen and sympathize with people who have legitimate problems with their SO or their ex or whatever. It sucks when people do bad things to you.

But when they start making general statements and start hating everyone of the opposite sex it gets annoying. It's also irritating when someone vehemently hates a specific person because they dumped them or turned them down. Those things happen and people need to get over it.

• I don't mind if they're just venting but if they keep saying it over and over, that leads me to believe they are the ones with the problem