If you dated a musician what would you like them to play?

I've heard a lot of girls say they like a guy who can express himself through music. If you dated a musician is there any instrument (including singing style) which would be the key to your heart? I have to say I'd love to date a girl who can play acoustic guitar ;-).

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty much anything, though I think I'm partial to guitars. I play the piano and sing, so if he did too that's nice since we'd have that in common. It's also really cool when guys can play an exotic instrument.

What Girls Said 7

• I love art of any form,so yes I would totally love if he played for me.He could play anything and I would enjoy it.I can't say that it would be the key to my heart,but he would be on his way.

• Yes piano and guitar

• I like almost every instrument but the right song played on the piano by him would melt my heart instantly! ^/////^

• My ex would bring his guitar to school and play blister in the sun by the violent femmes link and sex and candy by marcy play ground link

• Drums or guitar

• Anything really, but drums would be awesome in particular. :)

• Anything

What Guys Said 3

• yes, in my teen years I had a girl who played guitar, sang Spanish and Italian ballads..enchanting!

• I'd like to meet a woman who can play "The Peanut Song" on the kazoo.

• One pound fish song. link

• lol they made that into a music video huh? The music industry is getting desperate these days.