If you dated a musician what would you like them to play?

I've heard a lot of girls say they like a guy who can express himself through music. If you dated a musician is there any instrument (including singing style) which would be the key to your heart? I have to say I'd love to date a girl who can play acoustic guitar ;-).

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty much anything, though I think I'm partial to guitars. I play the piano and sing, so if he did too that's nice since we'd have that in common. It's also really cool when guys can play an exotic instrument.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I love art of any form,so yes I would totally love if he played for me.He could play anything and I would enjoy it.I can't say that it would be the key to my heart,but he would be on his way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes piano and guitar

0|0
    0|0
  • I like almost every instrument but the right song played on the piano by him would melt my heart instantly! ^/////^

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex would bring his guitar to school and play blister in the sun by the violent femmes link and sex and candy by marcy play ground link

0|0
    0|0
  • Drums or guitar

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything really, but drums would be awesome in particular. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• yes, in my teen years I had a girl who played guitar, sang Spanish and Italian ballads..enchanting!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to meet a woman who can play "The Peanut Song" on the kazoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • One pound fish song. link

0|0
    0|0
    • lol they made that into a music video huh? The music industry is getting desperate these days.