Do you typically date people that are on your "level"?

By level I don't just mean finacial staus or anything, but I mean like :similar values, education level, dress, social status...etc

Most Helpful Guy

• I use to rate my own level higher than it really was, but when I looked at myself realistically I ended up in the best relationship of my life. One of the main reasons why relationships don't workout is because one person has power over the other or one person was dating up and the other was settling. I continue to go after girls my level, but sadly many of those girls are unsuccessfuly waiting for that dream instead of the good reality right in front of them

What Guys Said 5

• My power level is over 9'000 so... its kind of hard.

• yes & also I try for the litlle above 1s too :)

• I've never dated anybody but I guess I would prefer that

• I'm too insecure.

I prefer to date a little under lol.

• Never dated anyone, but which "level" we are on wouldn't bother me as long as we both loved each other.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, it's important to be able to respect the person you're with. My mom said that's a big reason why she and my dad are still happily married after 28 years.

• They have to be interesting and think outside of the box, if not intelligent then creative or funny. I don't care whether they hold the same beliefs as me, as long as they don't feel the need to aggressively convert me to their way of thinking.

• no I dont..we must be able to click that's all. the rest is not very important

• I try to. one of my exes werent though.

• i look for someone with similar education level and religion/culture and family values.

however, I often am attracted to older guys.