Outcome of first date, next step please?

I been to my first date yesterday, was a little nervous even though going through all the details and hints here, I observe myself doing most of the things which are not supposed to do e.g. talking a little too much about myself, showing a bit negativity about the life.

I didn't said anything in her appraise, I deeply want to, don't know how to, very much really. We talked about a couple of hours on some general things then she told me she has to leave, I walk with her for a distance where she has to head toward her home.

On leaving she gave me a side kiss and after taking a couple of steps while walking far away said she will talk later without looking at me, what can I make out of it?

Any hints, helps, next step will be a great :)

Cheers

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like it went ok/well. It could have gone better but it could have gone far worse as well. I am sure that she will understand that you was nervous and she was probably nervous as well.

The best thing for you to do now is wait another day and give her a call and let her know what a great time you had and see if she would like to do something again. If she does not answer and you get through to her voice mail leave her a message.

If you don't get an answer and leave a message do not call her or message her again until you get a response. She may take a couple of days to respond. If she does not get back to you after a week then sorry to say she was not interested and it is her polite way of letting you know.

If this does not work, do not worry. It obviously was not meant to be and there are plenty more people out there. Just try to relax more next time and remember dating is meant to be fun and about learning. I am sure you will be fine.

I hope this helps.

What Guys Said 0