Whats most attractive trait of a woman?

Besides the obvious. What do you look for while on a date? How do you distinguish between a girl you'll mess around with and a girl you would like to possibly date? What is the farthest you should go with a guy on the first date before being seen as just a "hookup"?

If you had been really good friends for a couple of years and there was a lot of attraction but nothing really happened till now. And you went on a date and because there was such a large amount of physical attraction...etc. you may have gone as far as being fingered? Does this guy no longer see you as girlfriend potential?

Most Helpful Girl

• what you do isn't what determines a hook up. its what you both want that determines a hookup.

if he wanted something more he's not going to decide ts a hook up unless he's an ass.

What Guys Said 8

• There is a small subset of men who are very conservative about female sexuality while open about male. They will happily hook up, but view any girl who has sex fast as a slut who can't be taken seriously.

You will find men like this more in areas that are quite religious while they themselves are party guys.

I don't really run into men like this. I just read about it. But in some areas it may be common. Is it common where you live? Only you know. Would you actually want to date guys with those attitudes?

For the rest of us, girls we would date are a -subset- of girls we'd mess around with. So they have all the qualities of a girl we'd want to fool around with plus additional qualities like actually being good company, sweet, etc.

Furthest I'd go with a girl on the first date before I'd view her as -only- a hookup? Hmm, oral on both, sex, anal, cumshots, mild degradation/rough sex. That would be fine.

If she wanted a threesome on the first date, I'd have doubts about her as a monogamous partner, though I guess it depends on context.

• Sense of humor. I love laughing and making people laugh and there is nothing more unattractive than a girl who doesn't have a sense of humor. On the opposite side of that, a girl that can make me laugh is definitely date worthy.

• Her character, but with that said there first has to be physical attraction. Some stupid guys might see a girl get sexual and discount her as serious material. If a girl is wishy washy with sex, that might be good reason to avoid a relationship, but if she owns it like in an Ashley Judd movie, and has a good character, a stupid guy would discount that as a keeper and not instead be flattered such a woman gave it to him. But women like that might be mythological, or extremely rare. If they have any doubts about it, odds are they're wishy washy, they don't own their persona, and so there's a good chance they will be erratic.

• U were fingered by him ? Huh ?

• Why do I get a thins down ? She said she fingered him or something ?

• a girl who doesn't think I'm ugly

• A phenomenal pair of breasts on a tight frame with a bubble butt, long legs and thin waist.

• Aside from the obvious, confidence and a kind heart.

• a confident woman is who woman who feels entitled to model looking guys

• For a first date ? One quick of a kiss and that's it ! You go further it'll be seen as just a "hookup"

• lol no way. 6 out of 10 people in long term relationships have full on sex first date.

What Girls Said 1

• first date just a little kiss, no tongue or making out!

i think the biggest thing that makes her a hookup is if she seems stupid and/or slutty or easy.

• at update, I can't think of a clear rule one way or another, but if you have known each other for a long time it is less skanky than if you were someone new.

• people do a lot ore than a quick kiss when they are not even dating without losing respect for each other.

if someone loses respect for you for something they do, you don't want them. because everything will be a double standard because they are OK with double standards.

• your point is totally valid. but, I also don't feel comfortable doing more than making out with someone I just met. I feel more classy if I just do a peck at the most