Why haven't we gone on a date yet?

I've been talking to this guy for like 4 months threw an online dating.. We talk about how much we want each other etc. and how we'll probably fall for each other the day we meet.. He lives like 2 miles from me (it's threw online dating) and I've spoken to him before but he won't give me his number and we haven't been on a date.. He isn't shy and he seems like women like him and were both sort of cocky.. I just don't get why he hasn't taken things to the next level, I call him out on it.. He tried to give me his number once but I missed the call and my phone didn't save the number.. Does he think of me as a plan B? He tells me that he thinks about me all the time and that he can't believe that I'm so adorably sexy... He also told me he doesn't sleep around etc. but we just became fb friends and literally all of his Facebook friends are women (but I don't think he actually uses it all that much and women are likely to friend everyone they meet on it)... I'm so confused by this, is he actually interested in ever meeting me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have enough information to conclude anything at this level. And if you want to meet him again - the do something about it. Don't sit around waiting. You're and adult, you do what you want.

We internet wizared couldn't possibly know what goes on in his head.

• yea, I've tried... I only want a pre planned date and he's holding out I don't know why.. I don't think he's in a relationship because its a dating site that is paid for and really easy to find him on... I know he works full time while going for an MBA but I don't get why he isn't dying to meet me..

What Guys Said 2

• My best guess - and its only a guess - is that he's not single.

If he's 2 miles away and been talking for 4 months and super into you, what's he waiting for?

• i really don't get it... The cite is super public... It's J-date and if he was with someone then one of her friends would have come across his profile by now and told her...

• Four months and you haven't met? He's wasting your time; I would move on.

• the thing is he's probably one of the most popular guys on J-date in the area and I am stupidly popular on it too (like on 500 peoples hot list and I have been sent over 2,000 e-mails on it)... I'm looking for my equal but guys who are my equal tend to not measure up morally... I am dating two guys right now.. but he just started to show more interest again but as soon as I reciprocate the interest he takes a step back it's annoying... He doesn't want to lose me but he hasn't made me his..

What Girls Said 2

• I think either nowhere near as cocky as he seems, or he's already taken and just messing around.

• He's on a dating site that is pretty public and if he had a girlfriend she would have found out he was on it and dumped him by now...

• Are the Facebook friends people who seem to know him personally or just online - do they show up in FB photos with him? Just wondering if there's any chance the pics he's using aren't his.

• I have told him like a bunch of times that he better not be a CATFISH... his Facebook profile doesn't have a picture, but he's sent me like 30 pics of him... He told me he had a bas stalking incident so he had to make everything super protective... He only has 500-600 fb friends but they are all women (I know like 2 of them so next time I see them I'm asking what they know about him)... His profiles like 7 years old... I may consider the show Catfish if soon because it's weird

• this guy and I text for a week daily...and he is not meeting...i am done talking...wasting time ...he is hiding something...dont waste your time

• I mean I'm dating other guys not putting myself on hold for him but what's his freaking deal it's retarded...