Dating is so wierd!! Someone give me advice!!

Ok so I met this girl. Everything went smoothly, I got her number. We started texting and talking on the phone. Everything great up to here. So about a couple weeks later we decided to hangout, keep in mind that she used to tex me everyday all day. And practically beg me to hangout.

So we hung out, and ended up making out for like an hour str8 and cuddling. She said I was an amazing kisser and she's so happy to have met me.

Then after we hung out, she texted me later saying that she has an amazing time.

The next day, she didn't text me, all week she hasn't been text me much more talking to me much and when I asked her about it, she said she has just been busy with school and work, and that it isn't me.

I just need someone to tell me what all this sound like? Is she trying to avoid me? What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's the kinda girl that likes guys to text her first to see if she's on your mind. Because once a girl starts texting first it's hard for her to tell whether or not she's texting too much. Sometimes it's better to not text someone than being known as a clingy stalker. But anyways she may be telling the truth. She is busy with school. It's the end of the year. There are lots of projects and moving things out of dorms. If's not hard to believe that she's busy. Just ask her if she's avoiding you. Strike up a conversation and tell her how you feel. The most she could do is reject your feelings. It's not like she's going to kill you.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe she really is just busy, it happens. Or maybe she's waiting for you to show the same interest. If she texted you every day and begged you to hang out for weeks, she might be taking a step back to see how you feel about her and if you're just as interested. It could be either one though really.

• she's just busy dude chill! she likes you and when she gets around to it you'll hang out again. your not married so she doesn't have 2 be around you 24/7!

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe she's busy with school and work. Give it some time. Maybe her feelings cooled after the date. Don't contact her and if she contacts you in a few days, she's interested. Otherwise, move on.