Girl I'm in love with never texts me.

This girl I met lives far away from me and we used to talk everyday and talk on the phone for hours, then she said she was gonna be busy. Few days went by and I couldn't help myself and I kept texting her I started getting pissed and asked why she didn't text me and I sounded really annoying, she said we should be friends and said she still loves me and said shed maybe keep me as a friend before making a relationship. Anyways after that she's just completely not texted me and I sometimes say random stuff just to see if she'll still talk to me. I'm thinking about just waiting for days until she texts me but I think I've become a little annoying to her. I just don't want to lose touch with her until I see her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say just try to stop texting her. Maybe she's not into you and she's trying to turn you down easily.

I recently moved out of town and tried to turn down a guy very nicely but he didn't get the picture and constantly kept texting me. I finally ignored all his calls and texts.

• She said she loved me and still cares about me though. But I think I'm not gonna text her for a while

• Out of all honesty...why are you so scared to communicate with him?

• Because he has a girlfriend that he's been with for a long time and I think it was inappropriate that he found a way to get my number and try to convince me to be with him.

What Girls Said 3

• She is not into u

• My advice stop texting her change the table see what happens. Good luck

• Guy I like never texts me

What Guys Said 2

• My guess would be that she's met someone else but doesn't have the courage to tell you directly. Why else would she say "we should be friends" and that "she still loves you"? It's because she is now in a relationship with another guy and is "breaking up" with you out of respect for her new man. In her attempts to try to save your feelings by masking the truth, she is making it difficult for you because everything seems to have changed overnight. If it really matters, confront her on it. If it doesn't matter just move on with your life.

• It seems that she's just gotten busy.

Try to Skype video chat sometimes.