Guys and girls are easily replaceable when it comes to dating?

If you find a guy that doesn't like something or is no good, you can just find another. so simple?

Same thing with girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest yes, for whatever reason if there was no compatibility or I didn't like something. I simply moved on. What's the point of staying? Getting a new girlfriend is not as hard as everyone tries to make it up to be. Even if you don't have a girlfriend or don't want one, you can always go casual.

Worse case scenario if it ever ended up being I can't find a girlfriend after letting lose my current girlfriend, its better to be alone than be someone you simply don't want to be with. I simply moved on and have no regrets.

What Guys Said 7

• It's not always easy to find another one. Sometimes, if you blow your chance with that one person, you are gonna be alone forever. It does happen to some people. Sometimes, you just can't find anyone even close to as good as the one you lost. It's not always easy.

• I think that's true with girls, but not guys. Girls have and always will be the ones who 'choose' their partners not guys. if a girl wants a different boyfriend she can go get one like she is buying a new broom at walmart. Guys can't.

• Sort of.

• pretty much.

• If you're normal, you're easily replaceable that's a rule for everything.

• Most girls are easily replaceable. Not the ones' you actually want to keep around though...

• Well you should be able to put up with certain things, but not all. I mean obviously if they've cheated on you, why should you stay, right? But if you're fighting over the fact that they ate the last piece of cake, then you're probably not meant for each other

• Pick your battles, basically

What Girls Said 3

• not for me cause every person is unique. I only have one boyfriend but I've been to dates before and I can compare them...

• Yes, there's always someone out there better than them.

• I wouldn't say that girls think likke that, at least I don't. If someone has something special about them, then you probably won't find that feature in someone else so easily.