Guys do you mind when girls kiss their pet then kiss you?

Guys do you mind when girls kiss their pet(s) then kiss you? I love kissing my cat on her little nosey, she's too adorable to not want to kiss coddle, ect... Just like a baby. And it's not like a kiss right after. So does a girl have to wash her lips or something in order for you to allow her to kiss you or it doesn't matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Extra brownie point for speaking in the same animal language I do with "little nosey". Everything on pets is little, they're all puppies and kitties, and everything has an "ee" sound at the end of it like "get the bally", "something stuck in his toofies", "get your boney", "make the poopies", "go for a walky", etc.

So anyway... doesn't bother me unless the pet licks it's parts, licks anything fecal, or has appetite for dead animals. Any risk of that, or short duration between said activity and you kissing it, is minded indeed.

What Guys Said 5

• Kissing a cat on the nose I can deal with as long as its a clean house cat. What I cannot deal with is when a dog slobbers your face and then you expect me to want to kiss you afterwards? Not happening!

• I do mind.

• I completely misread the question...I thought you meant pet my head instead of kiss me...which would be very weird...

• That's kinda gross

• Depends upon the cleanliness of the animal.

What Girls Said 2

• The animals in my family include:

Horse

Dog

Cat

I'm assuming if I kissed my horse on his nose/face I could then turn around and kiss my boyfriend. Horse noses are very velvety and when taken care of properly, not wet at all. Only moisture comes from the nostril area.

I am assuming if I kissed my dog or cat on the head and then kissed my boyfriend there would be no issue. Now, if I kissed my dog or cat on the mouth/nose, I believe there'd be an issue.

• lol these guys are babies ;p