How to be weird in a good way

This girl I like says she looking for a guy who is weird like her but its in a good way. Well I like this girl and just started dating so I don't know much about this crap. What can I do to be weird but in a good way? Also what are some weird date Ideas?

Basically how do I be random

Most Helpful Guy

• She means you are different from other people, in a way that appeals to her. You can't 'do' things to be that way' it's your personality that attracts her, and you can't 'do' anything that you aren't already doing!

Just don't be afraid to do different things with her..Instead of dinner and movies, hang out at a book reading, that sort of thing, and go for coffee with people you meet at the reading.

Spontaneity is also something she sees in you..that she likes!

What Girls Said 2

• Just be yourself. You can't really "act" weird unless you naturally are. I wouldn't say there's necessarily a bad weird either unless you're like a rapist or serio killer or some crazy sh*t.

• um I think she realizes that she is different than other girls and has her idiocincricies and I don't think she wants you to be weird I think she just wants to know that you will never actually love her for her unique qualities and not think of them as strange. don't act randomer than you are because you mite go over bored and turn her off. basically let her know that you are not judging her for being unlike other girls.

What Guys Said 2

• Be yourself, putting on an act takes far too much energy. If she doesn't like who you are, someone else will.

In general though, not taking sh*t too seriously will appeal to girls, since they're mostly insanely anxious about everything. They literally wonder stuff to themselves like "When he saw me, he stepped toward me with his left foot. It's usually his right foot. Does that mean he thinks I'm fat? Or does it just mean he thinks I'm ugly?" I'm not kidding. If you just kinda smile and act like it doesn't matter, it helps ease their crazy minds. That's more of a general tip, won't work for every girl of course.

• By going out of your way to be "weird" your just going to look fake. Express yourself and your genuine interest. That will make you unique.