Opinions Was it just an accident?

My boyfriend had went to college and we continued our relationship. He would ask for pictures of me. Pictures of my face, body with clothes and without. Well one day he asked for some so I sent him pictures of my chest with my bra on, and I think some without. One strange thing is he replied with that's all? Or what else? So I sent him another picture (my bottom with jeans on) well not long after that I got another strange message. It was a phone number and said text my roommate. I replied with HUH? and a little later I got a message saying nothing don't text him.

My question is was it probably his roommate? Or was it probably just a mistake (accidentally sent the wrong person the message). Also his phone was an android if that makes a difference.

Most Helpful Guy

• I recommend calling him to sort this thing out. Also, I strongly advise you not to send any xxx pictures of yourself via internet. You never know when it might end up in the wrong hands. I sent an erotic message (just words) to a girl once. Turns out the message went to her mom! I got into some trouble from that. So, you always wanna be careful what you post and send online.

What Guys Said 3

• It could have been the roommate or they were drinking and wanted to see a bit more.

• It's still best if you would ask him.

• Sounds like it was his roommate.

• Do you think it was him the entire time or his friend saw after the pictures and sent the number message?

What Girls Said 1

• You should call him honey. Let him answer you straight because its not and never funny when someone else sees your supposed to be private pictures you know. I don't want you to be the object of their fun.

• It was 2 years ago, I don't even know if he remembers. There's times that I think about it and wonder... I just wouldn't be able to understand if he let his roommate text me and what not then why did he tell me not to text him?

• because he knows it was his roommate making fun and all? not really sure though.