Taking a girl paintballing for a second date

Girls would you like it if a guy took you paintbaling for a second date?

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl, but I'd love it. It's a lot of fun.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I certainly would go paintballing. I recall going once a number of years ago (with friends), and have recently been meaning to take a visit and check out a local place.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would LOVE that. I love doing different things, and I actually REALLY want to try paintballing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well is she into paintballing?

0|0
    0|0
  • No... Unless she's into it.

0|0
    0|0
    • My answer came off as I'm gay . But I mean , I'd ask her about it first. I wouldn't like it.

• Personally, that sounds AWESOME :D Usually depends on the girl though (But in my opinon she'd be crazy not to)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a good idea. I'd like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the girl, if she's chill and or athletic that's a great idea! Personally, I would think that would be really fun :) but if she's more on the romantic side, I would try and ask her friends and see if she'd like it or not? Anyways best of luck!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Good question, I'm curious if the women who responded above realize how painful the sport can be? Obviously it's graduated it's ice-age era where less people used chest plates/helmets/etc but I'm a little surprised to hear so many women saying they'd go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a good idea since you can have fun together, not like in movies where you just sit.

0|0
    0|0