What should I do???

Well the problem is that I like this guy and he is really hot and sweet and kind. But he is a compulsive liar and is also conceited. He says he is in love with me but I'm not sure if I believe him. I also think that he is dating other girls! What do you think I should do about my problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• HMMM... I think you already have your answer, you just don't wan to accept it! He's completely contradicting himself and you are acting as an enabler. Don't make an excuse for the obvious. Anyone who is a compulsive liar and is dating other women behind your back CAN'T possible A)Love you B) Be Sweet C) exhibit traits of someone you'd refer to as kind. These "issues" overshadow the ideology of any redeeming qualities you believe he has that make him even merely relationship worthy. If he's a liar, how can anything he says be the truth? If you want everyday to seem like a science class, and you find pleasure in dissecting an "asshole" and his behavior, then by all means, sign up to achieve a Blue Ribbon in the relationship science fair. OR choose to believe the theory that it may take awhile but you will at some time or another find a man worth your time that exudes DECENCY! Run like hell, that's my advice.

• Your so right! You really give good advice!

• Thanks love, I dated a liar once so trust me, I know!!! hope everything works out for you with the RIGHT one in the end. Steer clear of the nonsense in the meantime. : )

• Hey do you think you can give my other problem some advice because I really think you helped me alot! My other problem is called Somebody Help Me! What should I do! and its under the dating category! Thanx ur a big help!

What Guys Said 1

• He doesn't sound very kind to me. :/

I think you should probably stay away from him. He sounds like a bad person.

What Girls Said 1

• "But he is a compulsive liar and is also conceited. He says he is in love with me but I'm not sure if I believe him"

I wouldn't.