Dating Asian men......

i have always loved Asian people. My current boyfriend is Asian. I do love him and care about him, but I know I can do better.

He doesn't take care of himself like he should especially his teeth, he complains about money and is cheap, he still lives at home, and doesn't have any goals. he's not always nice to me either.

I want to be with someone who takes care of them self, goes to the doctor and dentist regularly, has a car and job, went to school or is in school, has a house or apartment if they are older than 23, is open minded and will treat me like a princess.

i don't know how to find a new boyfriend and I don't know any Asian people just my boyfriend and his family. no Asian people live in my area and I don't trust online dating anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• Good lord woman you are aiming for the stars.

Go to china town or Asian markets. There's towns everywhere that are like ethnic communities almost.

What Guys Said 4

• Move to Asia?

• sounds like you have the wrong Asian guy.

• Aye cmon.. why not hit meh up sometime ;)

• you should dump him.

What Girls Said 3

• So...what is your point?What is your question?You just seem to be rambling on about how awful he is.I have very little tolerance for anyone complaining and not working on fixing the problem. I have no sympathy for it.

Either you:

A) Drop this jackel,and find someone new.Allow yourself to be ALONE until you find someone more suitable.

B)Stay with him,continue wasting your time, and STOP complaining.

Your choice,your life.

• You will ONLY date Asian men? No other race at all?

• Wow talk about shallow. You should love him the way he is. You can't change him.