Guys: would you ever date an underwear model?

Would you date a girl who does underwear modelling? I'm starting to wonder if my career Is the reason I've never been in a serious relationship. So if you were dating a girl and you found out she did underwear modelling would it be a huge turnoff or a deal breaker?

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't bother me. Women often wear swimsuits that are just as revealing as underwear. If you are a model then you are likely very pretty. Maybe you are so pretty that guys don't feel comfortable around you. I have talked to several guys that have said, they stopped seeing women for that very reason.

What Guys Said 10

• I likely wouldn't date one. I just would'nt like my girl on display for everyone

• Every man in the world will say YES.

• I would definitively. Just because other people see your body and you in your underwear doesn't mean its a bad thing.

• Absolutely! Why wouldn't I want to date an underwear model? Is that a full time gig or are you doing something else too?

• I work for Storm so I do a lot of tee modelling too, on top f that I work I store at Abercrombie & Fitch while I'm studying law

• LOL! I don't think that's anywhere near as much of an issue for most guys as having a girlfriend who has roommates she occassionally f***s!

• I guess maybe that's part of the problem

• Nope, dated models before... love it

• I would not mind it.I like that you are hounest and shared that.

• I would see no problem with it.

• I would find it to be a huge turn on to date an underwear model thats so hot!

• I would marry you I want be a model two :)

• I would really love to date one.

They're mostly beautiful.

What Girls Said 1

• If you are serious for your relationship and your man trust you - it is not a serious matter. Most people believe that face in such advertisement is not real - it is a cut - copy - pest thing, and nobody will mind you for that. People willsee yur camel bump, not your face.