Girls! Is this a good sign she wants me to kiss her?

Me and this girl have been lightly flirting back and forth for the past month or so and so I invited her over to watch a movie next week. She agreed to come over. She has known for a while now that I've liked her and I feel like se might be at least a little interested in me. She's a fairly quiet shy girl so I don't know what to think. Does she want me to kiss her or is this just a friendly hangout?

• Yes she wants you to kiss her
  • No she does not! Abort abort!!!!4!/&&192!;?2

Most Helpful Girl

• If she knows you like her and she's agreed to come over, I'd think she's at least trying to tell you she likes you back. Whether she wants you to kiss her right away or not is a bit harder to say...some girls would be comfortable with that on a first hangout/date, others wouldn't. Depends on how well you know each other. Wait til she comes over. It'll be a lot easier to figure out then. See how responsive she is to other things first. If you put your arm around her, does she stiffen up, or snuggle into you? If you hold her hand, does she blush and smile, or does she look upset? If you're still not sure, try kissing her on the hand or the cheek first to gauge her reaction. If she responds positively, go for it!

What Girls Said 3

• You should be able to tell by her body language but from the situation I'd say she's keen for a snog ;)

• You won't know until you hangout if she is keeping close contact make a move!

• She wants you to kiss her.

What Guys Said 1

• Watch a movie is a slang or code for invitation. In most cases it is associated with removing the pants - showing undergarment body parts. If she has understood this and agreed to come toyou - Go Ahead. She is your girl and will not refuse for a kiss.