Kissing necks?

Do girls like that and whats the best way to do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well yeah but you can't just do that. Add it in during kissing here and there. Not too low on her neck either and make sure you don't give her a hickey (unless she wants one.? ). Not to hard, and make sure you don't drool all over! Some girls hate it, some love it so I guess you can ask or just find out. Good luck!

What Girls Said 5

• I LOVE when guys kiss me on the forehead. Like when I'm laying down on him and he just kisses my forehead. I think that is the best. It shows that he really really cares about you.

And I don't mind when guys kiss me on the neck but I don't like when they are making out with it. Lol. I like just 1 or 2 kisses there. On the side of my neck. Not the front. You can tell if the girl likes it by her reaction. If she seems happy, then she is.

• Fourleafclover818 said it all!

• I don't really like it that much, but it really depends on the girl. With me, I didn't like it because it tickled for whatever reason. I like what xxBlondeBabyxxx1 said. Kisses on the forehead are really the best!

• I LOVE getting my neck kissed. It is definitely one of my favorite things. I'm not that picky about how it is done personally, but don't give a girl a hickey. Those are horrible. Other then that just try stuff out and see what she likes.

• yes up and down the collarbone and shoulder!

What Guys Said 0