Should I dump this guy for not paying attention to me?

We've been seeing each other for a month, known each other for 3.

We've had our ups and downs. I feel really strongly for him and he "says" he loves me but his actions don't match up.

lately we rarely see each other and hardly talk. I texted him 2 days ago and he has not responded yet.this hurts my feelings because it takes less than 30 seconds to text and keep in touch. He says he has a lot going on but so do i. If he really cares then he'd want to talk to me every day.

I've told him how I feel but it keeps happening. I've broken up with him twice and he gets very upset and claims he doesn't want to lose me.this is what we've been fighting about.

I shouldn't have to fight with you to get you to talk to me, that's desperate. If he's really not into me, then why does he get upset and beg me to come back when I leave?

My feelings are hurt and I'm tired of not getting his attention. I miss him but I'm thinking about ending things for good and not having him in my life anymore.this time there will be no second chance or forgiveness, just silence.

Most Helpful Girl

• O.M.G...We are like the exact same person, down to the same "him not wanting to lose you". Here's what I'm gonna say, because I had these same problems every since I started dating this guy in February. Break up with him! I say this for two reasons, one because no real man interested in a woman will ever ignore her if he loves her, and second because life's too short for mediocre love in a relationship that you're not happy in. Also (and this may or may not affect my answer) but I I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday because his "Wifey" who was not myself, left him the cutest little message, so clearly he was unfaithful to me during the times that he ignored me while we were together, even when he told me he loved me and wanted me to stay. I feel that across the board in any relationship, if you want someone in your life, you will make a consciously valiant effort to keep them there and happy. I hope your is not the same situation as mine, but never stay in a place where you are unhappy and the other person is unwilling to change. Leave his ass.

What Guys Said 3

• Wow, 2 breakuups inside a month! You aren't giving things much chance to ripen. You need to get to know each other before passing judgment, I'd say, try to ease into things gradually and not get upset about small problems like a text not being returned! Maybe he's just not into texting, after all, some of us aren't.

• Sounds like a good enough reason to break up to me. If I got in a new relationship, I'd want to text/hangout all the time!

• Look like, you're threatening the all GAG guys. LOL

What Girls Said 1

• A Seriously unstable relationship for you two to have only been together for a month.

Doesn't sound like you two agree on anything.