Would you date someone with this problem?

Would you date someone with obsessive compulsive disorder. Would you prefer to know?

Okay ..

Hmm well I guess the best is not to talk about it..

Most Helpful Guy

• I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder as well. It's not as severe as some of the people on TV, but it's far from mild.

I would date a girl with OCD, assuming all else equal. I would see and treat her and hold her to the same standards as anyone else. I would actually prefer a girl with OCD as long as she doesn't nag too much lol.

It's not something you would go and tell someone on a first date, that you have OCD when they barely know you. I mean I would like to know, but I wouldn't get upset. But if you two are getting serious, then it would be a good time to tell.

But its not a huge deal. I judge people by their actions and who they are inside - not a label.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on what the OCD is. Most people have some form of OCD or another.

• Simply answer no, would probably not work out well with my personality.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't. I have enough problems on my own. I couldn't deal with anything big