How can I make a person I like kiss me?

I've never kissed a guy... ever. I have the basics down (I know what kissing is lol) and I want to have my first kiss be from this guy I really really really like. He told me he feels the same way and we've gone a dates, but he never made a move. However, I'm afraid of him pushing me away or being disgusted by me kissing him. I don't want to look/seem like I'm easy, but how can I make him interested enough to kiss me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I faced the same problem. I almost wanted to go for it myself so many times but I was afraid to… and everything got all messed up afterward. If you're bold enough and you see him getting physically close to you like he wants it to happen, I say go for it. But don't always wait around for him to do it first. Read body language and then make the call.

What Guys Said 3

• if he thinks you're easy for trying to kiss him on what isn't the first date then he's not worth even thinking about. This is going to sound corny but just go on another date with him and if you feel that the moment is right for a kiss then just lean in and trust your heart, Good luck!

• If he likes you, he won't feel disgusted or pushed away if you go for a kiss. He might just be a little shy or afraid.

• He sounds like he is probably shy and doesn't have much experience either, you are probably going to have to make the first move.

What Girls Said 1

• i say try to kiss him, I'm positive if yall have been on dates and you know how he feels about u, he's crazy about you but shy to make a move, go ahead and kiss him, trust me, you won't regret it :) and he'll be relieved and be more comfy to kiss u!