Does your mom influence who you date?

When a guy has a girlfriend that his mom hates and she wants him to date someone else...does that change a guys mind to try the relationship with the girl his mom likes or stay with the girl he's already with?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. If I love her, then nothing else matters. That isn't being a supportive parent for starters. And I'd rather not have someone who is just like my mom. But on the plus side my parents don't really know anything about my intimate life and I'd rather keep it that way.

What Guys Said 2

• well... my mom has told me a couple times she wants me to bring a white girl home >.>

• No...

What Girls Said 1

• no. my dad does tho. if my dad tells me not to talk to someone I automatically stop.

• Lol! Little k, when I date a girl with tattoos or smokes, my mom will give me the silent treatment for months! Also, my mom got ahold of my exes phone and called her mother and bitched her out...lol, my ex and mom got into a fist fight and that was the last time I heard from her...BUT YOUR DAD?...Damn!

• I'm a daddy's girl. shoot me lol

• I might just do it if you don't send me a damn friends request!

lolin at the fact that I'm following you, but can't friends request you.*