Once a text is deleted from your phone can the person you sent it to still see it?

I sent a message to someone by accident, nothing bad. I just deleted from my phone and I no longer see it in our conversation but is it still on their screen?

if someone blocks you and you send them a text message and they unblock you will they see that text?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It got sent. So, that's it. Whether you delete it from your phone or not, doesn't make any difference to the person you sent it to.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes you are only taking it off of your phone, not his. It's not like a server-side saved item or anything.

• Yes it will be saved on his or her mobile phone regardless of whatever is going on on your phone. Even if you smash your phone to pieces it will still be on his phone for him or her to see at his or her pleasure.

Why do you want to delete it ? Was it a love msg? It is not bad, but it is very embarrassing if it goes to the wrong person :)

• they can still see it.

you can't unsend texts

What Girls Said 7

• Yes. Even though you deleted it, they have to delete their messages on their phone in order for any messages that you sent to them to be gone. So even though it may not have been bad, this is why it's a good idea to be careful what you text, e-mail, or message anyone else, because once you hit "send" it's out there and you have no control over when it'll be erased.

• If someone blocks you, then you send them a message, then the message should just fail to send. They should not be able to see it, even if they unblock you.

• yes it goes to the person even if you deleted it from your phone

• Yes it is being deleted from your phone not theirs.

• unfortunately, yes.

Idk how to cancel a delivering message in the process on my iphone?

• Jesus Christ yes it still goes through

• Yes...