Would you girls think fishing would be a good date?

I'm somewhat of a redneck, and I'm dating sorta a yuppie city girl. My question is, would fishing be an acceptable date?

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds like it could be fun on some level,for some girls.But you mentioned she is a city girl.I think you should ask if she is opposed to urrrr...killing things.Also,if she is a vegetarian (some city gals are) she might not be into this idea at all.So just ask her...

• True, never thought of that, we have been seeing each other off and on for a couple weeks, been on one date and she wanted me to plan the next one. The only thing I have seen her eat is popcorn lol. Thanks for the tips.

• :D you're welcome,I hope it works out.

What Girls Said 10

• For me yes it would be a great date I love to fish.

• Depends.

I personally would not like for a guy to take me fishing as a date. Because I don't like fishing. I'm not outdoorsy.

If she's in to things like fishing, she would probably enjoy a fishing date.

• I think she has never been fishing.

• Then it's probably not a good idea for a first date. Not that it won't be OK to take her fishing at some point to see if she likes it, but probably not a good idea for a first date if she's never done it.

• My boyfriend is a big redneck, and I'm not. We haven't gone fishing, but I'd like to. Definitely an acceptable date.

• Depeds. Is she outdorsy?

• She is pretty city, doesn't want to go off trail at the park near her house even. I know I'm biased, but the idea of taking a woman fishing, especially a trip that included night fishing just sounds so romantic, then again I drive a tractor and milk cows for a living, so my idea of fun is usually something outside.

• I think that it could be fun

• No it would not

• It would not

• Fishing is for redneck hillbillies

• There is a big difference between working 70 - 80 hours per week on a farm and living a good Christian life with the addition of some "country" fun thrown in (ie. driving a big truck, bonfires, and yes fishing), and being a white trash redneck who has no respect for other people, no real love or respect for the land, and often lead drug addled lives. As for hillbillies, I am in the corn belt, mostly flat here haha. And definitely no inbreeding as implied by the hillbilly stereotype.

• I don't think that would really impress a girl or be very comfortable for her (putting dead worms on a hook doesn't sound very clean) unless you know you're dealing with a redneck country girl, don't do it

• She definitely isn't redneck, but she listens to country, so there's hope ha ha.

• I like fishing and I'm from the city so, it might be fun ..

• Cool, I just don't really know that many girls lol, working 70 hours a week on a farm can make it hard to meet someone.

What Guys Said 0