What would you do? Can someone please tell me if I'm being crazy and irrational?

Let me just start out by saying that I do NOT accuse my boyfriend of crazy sh*t all the time. I don't go through his texts or get paranoid about what he's up to, or paranoid about who he's texting. I'm not one of those girls.

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year. And he's given me no reason to distrust him.. until about two hours ago.

We live together. And earlier, we were laying in the living room floor, snuggling and watching a movie. And he was texting the whole time. He's been texting someone for about the past 5 hours or so. Well, since his phone was basically right in front of my face because we were cuddling, I caught a glimpse of his texts. He was texting a girl, who I don't know and have never heard him mention. She sent him a text saying, "Nope" and he said, "Please." and she said something I didn't catch. And then HE said, "Surprise me. Send me at least one bent over."

So I asked him. And he seemed flustered and made up some story that sounds like complete bullsh*t to me, about how he was just "joking around with a friend".

I asked if I could see the conversation. He said no. I think if there was really nothing to hide, he shouldn't have an issue with showing me.

I don't know what to do. Is that enough to decide he's definitely talking to another girl behind my back? Or should I just let it go, and see what happens? I've never been cheated on before. I don't know what to do. If he's cheating on me, I want to kick him out of my apartment. But I don't know if that's enough.

Is it? What would you do?

I'm trying to decide if I should make him leave or not. All I have to go off of is what he tells me, and what I saw.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes he's cheating. I've gone through something like this before and all of this sounds about right. I was living with my boyfriend at the time as well and never thought he would do anything of the sort but unfortunately it was true. I kicked him out that same day and threw his things out of the apt and never spoke to him again.

• Ok. So just that little snippet of conversation and the fact that he won't let me see the whole conversation is enough to assume that he's cheating, and I should just kick him out?

• Well I mean... How much evidence should you have before you do something drastic like break up?

• I personally saw the texts. It was funny because he still denied it while I was reading it.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't want to be the bearer of bad news but txting a girl something about bending over is a no no. so don't let it go. I'm not going to say he is cheating. but if its a girl you have never heard of that means she is a new friend... and the bending over part is just bad

• Simply kick him out.

Cheated on you or not, it will become possible.

What Girls Said 2

• wow that's like completely disgusting what he's doing. he should be upfront about the texting rather lying to you. or even worse while lying next to you texting someone else like that and then lying about it. geezuz. that's terrible and hope you can wait it out long enough to figure out what you need to do with this situation. take care ok?

• Hmm sounds like he was sexting rather than texting. You need to bring it up again. Or wait and see if he is texting continuously again, and let him no how you feel. I also think if there was noting to hide he would have shown you the conversation