Girls would you date a straight guy but most of his friends tease him by the name gay?

think he is a straight, good looking, funny and outgoing. but for some strange reason some of his friends tease him gay. he doesn't like to be called a gay. he is losing his confidence and self respect. you know how it feels to a man when someone is talking about his manhood? would you date that guy irrespective of the comments he gets from his mates. or would you feel embarrassed and ashamed to date him?

there is a girl who I liked. she works with me. she knows I like her but I haven't said to her. I don't talk much to her just smile and all. but she always stays near to me and we do have eyecontact. after some time another guy comes in and I start joking with him and as a joke he said to me " you are a gay" the girl heard it. after sometime she went to some other section to work and never came back. do you think such comments could make negative impact on a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm gonna be honest, I'm not really attracted to guys who let other people punk him like that. I don't want a guy who gets emasculated like that and is the butt of a joke, especially about his manhood/sexuality

• what do you think he should do to stop them from calling him a name? should he talk to everyone or fight everyone?

• He should have checked it the first time they started doing that.

But he should really assert himself and tell them to knock it off

What Girls Said 3

• yea they might but you could always prove those rumours wrong you know

• how do I prove they are wrong? you know I have been involved in a lot of fights and and I beat up a lot of guys but it was for another reason. I get really violent when I get angry and most of the guys don't want to mess up with me because of my aggression. but as soon as I hear the word "GAY" all my strength goes down, my heart starts to beat fast, my knees become shaky and I can't sleep properly. I get nightmares. I am losing confidence and started to feel I should never have born.

• wating for your reply?

• im sorry you feel tat way but you gotta have a tougher skin about it, because they way you are feeling on the inside it definitely shows signs on the outside! So, build up your confidence and shrug it off. Do you have any gfs? you can take their help in this too

• hell no ! I would definitely if the guy himself is CUTE AND WORTH IT! ;P

• I wouldn't be embarrassed because if you know you're not gay and she does too then f*** what they say. Don't loose your confidence and keep your chin up. I wouldn't care if my boyfriend was teased like that id still love him.

What Guys Said 2

• ...Dude you need to laugh it off, Seriously. If you let sh*t like this break you, you're going to be miserable.

• You should have said something like..."you're just mad I turned you down last Friday"..dude...