I really like this guy and he really liked me but about a week ago he just stopped texting me. What I do?

I see him EVERYDAY, but when I text him he calls me a bitch and says leave me alone. I don't know what I did to him but now if I try and text him he says he will tell my dad and I'm not supposed to be talking to him. because he cusses. I really really like him what do I do? Like we were dating (not really but everyone thought we were) and I let him sneak into my house and then rumors went around school that I was pregnant with him and he thinks I started them. Please help me! I like this kid! ASAP!

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just leave him alone. Find a better guy.

He's not worth it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Is this post a joke?

• Erm, I'd run a million miles away! He calls you a bitch and says 'leave me alone'. I would take his advice - this is not a guy you want to get involved with!

• He doesn't like you. He called you a bitch (verbal abuse) and told you to leave him alone. Run. Now,