Im clueless! Please help, advice needed, should I text or email or nothing!?

I live in another country but come home for a holiday to see my family once every three months. On Saturday was at the home of a mutual friend and ended up really liking him. We kissed and he said that he would like to see me again. I leave in a few days so that's not really going to happen :( he has been mailing me on Facebook, and this morning sent me his number (saying not sure if you want/need this but I'm never on Facebook). What should I do? Should I reply to the message on Facebook? Or just text him? What do I even say? I'm so clueless, please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• You should reply to the message.

Connection is made through contacts.

What Guys Said 2

• text him, call him, whatever. If you like him just communicate with him. I don't think you can really make a mistake here

• Just slow down dear. You are burning with the new-love hormones and aren't thinking clearly. A couple of kisses are not worth making any huge life-changes over. Give him your number and chit-chat over Facebook and I bet in a few weeks you may still be interested but you'll be thinking clearly and won't be feeling clueless.

What Girls Said 1

• Reply to his message and keep in contact with him.