Sex and No Kissing; Is that Possible?

How is it possible that guys can have sex with a girl without initiating a kiss? Doesn't one lead to the other?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people view kissing as intimate, and sex as just f***ing, exuse my language, someone who doesn't kiss you during sex, does not care about you, or they can't still not care about you if they kiss you, that just means they like kissing.

What Guys Said 6

• There are literally tons of ways of how to initiate/perform during sex. No moaning, no touching, no looking, no kissing, no... breathing, hehe. There's even this room with just one hole on the wall, if you know what I mean. Just think out of the box.

• If it is sex for the sake of sex, I guess it is possible. But if some kind of spark is leading to sex then I also find it impossible.

• Ah, it happens. I've done it. Kinda messed up, but the first girl I had sex with, I never actually kissed her on the lips. Weird, huh?

• Technically? No. But realistically, I wouldn't have sex without kissing.

• It's possible of you just have a quickie or something.

• Of course it's possible. Any guy who has been with a hooker knows how it's possible to have sex without kissing.

What Girls Said 8

• Very possible.
    Especially if it's a hit it and quit it.

• Technically, you can hit a home run without ever reaching first base. I've heard stories of it happening, so yes. But like most people, I prefer to be kissed first.

• that's like watching a movie with your eyes closed

• It's possible, but it feels weired :D it just makes the difference between a one night stand and a relationship I guess :P

• Sex with someone you love and care about usually includes kissing. If it's just to fuck hell probably avoid kissing you

• yeah I've done it while having a quickie

• It's possible.

• It's possible but I don't think I could do it.