How can I tell my girlfriend that I want to kiss her?

She loves me a lot but how can I ask?

That I want to kiss you

Thnaks..! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't ask her, it kills the romance. Just tell her with your mouth. On hers. :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 24

• A lot of guys do make the first move with things like kissing, especially if it's the first kiss with a guy. I think it's because some girls worry about seeming too eager or pushy. And if you are dating, she probably wants you to kiss her. If you have moments together we're you're really close and just sort of staring into each others' eyes, like at the end of a date when you are saying goodbye, but you've stopped talking, that would be a moment to kiss her. I know when I want to be kissed, I make sure I present myself for opportunities like that. For instance, I wouldn't just say goodnight to a guy and rush inside, I'd linger outside for a while and take my time saying goodnight.

If you DON'T have moments like that where a kiss would just be natural or where it appears like she could be waiting for you to kiss her, then it could be that she is nervous. Maybe she hasn't kissed a lot of guys, maybe someone once told her that she is not a good kisser or she is just randomly worried about her skills, so she could be avoiding presenting herself for moments like that.

In any case, asking for a kiss can totally ruin the mood, but not always. It depends on how you ask and how well you know each other. I've been on first dates and had one guy jokingly ask if I was going to pepper spray him or anything if he tried to kissed me. But he didn't say it nervously or anything, I just thought it was cute and funny.

But if you guys have been dating, it shouldn't be an issue. You definitely don't want her to think that you're not very interested, so just go for it. Slowly lean in when you're having a moment and kiss her softly on the lips. If she responds well, then you can continue.

Good luck!

• Well I'm wondering are you her first boyfriend, because she may have already kissed before, and is waiting for you to name the first move (most girls let the guys make the 1st move). One of my friends had dated a couple if guys and kissed a long while ago, but in hs this guy asked her out Abe she really liked him, but since she was his first girlfriend, he was nervous and didn't know what to do. Then she started to wonder and think that maybe she's bad at kissing.

(even though she had millions times before and loves to kiss) He eventually went on for the kiss when he felt that he was ready, and that the time was right. Now they won't stop kissing, lol.

Also, it is possible that she has never kissed a boy but way more than half of the population lets the boy make the first move (sorry =( )

So either way if it hasn't happened yet, you have to make the 1st move, and fast she might start to think that something us wrong with her, or your no longer interested.

Hope this helps =)

xoxo Monae

• You don't need to ask, just kiss her.

• JUST KISS HER! :D If she's your girlfriend, she will WANT you to kiss her, unless she's already mentioned she'd like you to ask beforehand or something. Its a lot more romantic and cute/hot if a guy just kisses you. If he asks it can be a bit...awkward maybe. Good luck :)

• Well she is your girlfriend...you just go for it!

• Oh please don't ask just surprise her by a peck on her lips. If she smiles at you then go ahead kiss her, but gently don't rush her in. And remember this, NO tongue during the first kiss. ;)

• Unlike the other guy answering, I think it's sweet when a guy asks if he can kiss you because it shows he's a bit nervous about it. When you are alone together, just ask her. You could say something like, "I really want to kiss you now," or you could just say, "I was wondering...can I kiss you?" and see how she responds. If she's your girlfriend she'll probably be all-in! Just go for it.

• That's funny, you say you disagree with the anon guy, but wind up saying "Just go for it"

I think the rest of them have it correct, myself.

• When I said "just go for it," I meant to ask and then kiss. You can think what you want but I'm sharing what has worked with me and that's coming from a female perspective. If they've been dating a while and haven't kissed, I think it would be strange to all of a sudden lunge in at her without a preface, which could wreck the kiss. Just sayin'. Thanks for moderating, though.

• IF she is your girlfriend,you SHOULDNT have to ask.

• Don't ask, just do it.

If you want, you may say "I really want to kiss your lips right now" and kiss her.

• THe others give great tips, and you should just kiss when the moment feels right. but if you really do want to ask. Stare into her eyes and romantically say : I really want to kiss you , may I ?

• Actions speak louder than words!

So, like Nike says...

JUST DO IT. ;D

• Stare deep into her eyes then go for it. Take your time then let the tension build up as the kiss progresses. Just have fun

• Oh PLEASE take my advice... don't ASK! We don't want to be asked. We want to be taken by surprise in a moment of uncontrollable passion.

Just go for it!

• just kiss her, asking sometimes tjrpws off the passion of it, just do it

• Just go for it and no asking I'm sure she will love it.

• never ask for a kiss, just take one

• use sign language xD

• Wait for the right moment she is waiting for you to make the move!

• Come on guys, she is your girlfriend, you can kiss her if she loves you!

• Well you can tell her how you really feel about kissing or you can wait for the right moment. After a really nice hug or before I have to say bye to my boyfriend I always want to kiss. And he knows it! Hope this helps.

• just slowly lean in and kiss her she waiting on you!

• Don't ask, just kiss her.

• Don't tell her. Just do it.

• You don't tell her, you show her. Here, follow the advice I gave someone yesterday about how to signal for a kiss: link

What Guys Said 3

• just do it

run your hands through her hair then lean over and kiss her

• Simply tell her.

Something like "I would like to kiss you".

• You don't ask. You just lean in and kiss her.

Believe me, she is probably already wondering why you haven't, and the last thing she wants is for you to ask permission like a pusshole.

Be a man.