I can't figure out this girl!! girls clue me in here

So long story short. I met this girl I'm really into back in November, we went out 3 times. Each time we had instant chemistry, had a blast, made out each time but that's it. She came across as flaky and would say she loves being around me, spending time with me, etc, then vanish for 2 days. I got pissed and broke it off dated a new girl until last month, but now back with this girl again for another try as I really like her. Again we been out 3 or 4 times, she's been at my place twice and we make out , have a great time, but when I get her to my bed nothing else happens. I don't understand what's going on here. Today we went out during the day, great time, and after I drop her off she texts me " I really enjoy spending time with you". then no text for rest of night? I have no clue here. Any opinions?... this is driving me crazy!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're expecting things to progress too fast. You went on 3 dates then want her to be in contact with you nearly every day? After jumping ship, then coming back and dating 3-4 more times you're expecting to get her into bed, and keep texting you into the night?

It's clearly not her style to launch into a relationship at the pace you want her to. if you want it to work, chill out and focus on the journey not the destination :-)

What Girls Said 2

• She is a normal girl.

First of all slow down and breathe. Are you with her for sex or because you want a proper relationship? if it's for sex then forget she clearly wants to wait. If not she is behaving like a normak girl wanting to start a real relationship that's all so wait and care for her and eventually when she feels secure she will be ready to go further

• She wants to take it slow.

What Guys Said 2

• bang other women while you are waiting to slay this girl in bed ;)

• It must be that she has already slept.