Personality clashing with looks

I'm just curious.. this is just a simple question for guys and I guess girls come to thing of it.

So, guys have you ever looked at a girl and thought well if she was skinner I'd date her or if she lost weight I would date her even if its like your friend.

girls, has any guy ever told you he would date you if you lost weight

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm attracted to the girls face, all is irrelevant. True story. I have found women who were fit and atheltic to be sexy and women with a bigger body to type to be sexy. Body can always be improved.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes.

It's not just me though, many guys believe a girl being overweight is a sign that she doesn't take care of herself- whether that is true or not- that is the judgement people make.

If this occurred to you, message me and I will provide you with a few good links that can help you lose weight (I'm not a high enough level to post links here) if you are feeling upset about what somebody said.

Anyway, good luck and contact me if you have further questions.

Tim :)

• Yeah, I think this all the time, actually. There are a lot of girls that are really cool, much more so than most of the "hot" girls, and even have pretty faces, but also fairly uninviting figures. If they got skinny, I'd be all over that sh*t.

• Yes, I've thought this.

What Girls Said 1

• ive been told things like "you'd be so hot if ______" , but never about weight.