What would happen if a man is very hairy?

...but instead of removing them he likes being very hairy and likes all of his thick body hair, he feels a bit unique and different from other men...would he end up being alone and romancing and dating just his body hair since women hate lots and lots of male body hair and he won't remove them, hence no woman would ever like him and want to date/be inrelationship with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I would be in a relationship with a hairy guy, especially if we had a great connection. It should be about the way people treat each other. I wouldn't be turned off... It's just hair.

• having dark thick long dense hair EVERYWHERE on body arms, legs,bum,upper arm, shoulders, full torso..and torso so hairy that it looks like head of a balding guy...would you call it "just" hair? And not a turn off? Maybe you would just puke seeing such hair.

• Sorry, didn't get what you meant to say at all. Will you please pardon me?

• If your a cocky person regardless. Of looks it won't help your situation

What Girls Said 4

• Okay, first of all, I would never judge a man with body hair. A lot of men have it and its extremely difficult to keep up with it sometimes. My boyfriend has body hair, a lot of it. But I find it sexy because I'm in love with him and I tell him not to remove it. Some guys can't grow body hair easily than some. Some guys might find it gross and some guys feel that it makes them more manly. My boyfriend doesn't like his body hair, he used to trim it but I told him to stop. So there are women out there who like men with body hair, it just shows they hit puberty ;)

• Hmm...how lucky of him to get a girlfriend that makes him feel insecure and better about himself and asked him to stop trimming, otherwise its just the opposite the girl wants him to at least trim it if he won't wax it for her sake!

...but still I think he won't be too much hairy. How hairy ir he? Does he really have lots and lots of hair on full front torso, arms,legs? Hairy shoulder, upper arm, back etc? Hmm...

• **that makes him feel "secure" and better**...type error!

..."But I find it sexy because I'm in love with him" means you accept it on him out of love, but in general you hate too much hair?

• umm... a lot of women like some hair on a guy but if you look like a monkey that's a different story. like arm and leg hair and some chest hair is one thing, but neck and back hair and just, really super long and thick hair everywhere, is just a turn off sorry. but I doubt you'd never find anyone out thre

• Yeah, am talking of really super long , thick, curly, dense hair EVERYWHERE, and torso hair so much dense and thick that it looks like head of a balding man...

...do you still think such man would ever find a woman? If yes then what kind of woman would ever go for such a man?

• ...why don't girls like hairy to such an extreme extent? If the guy likes his extreme hair,would he have to wax/trim it for girls?

• Body hair is fine ;)

• Not a fan of hairiness.

• There's such a thing as too much body hair. As long as you don't look like a big hairy animal you should be fine.

• Idk what would qualify as "big hairy animal"...would having dark thick long dense hair EVERYWHERE on body arms, legs,bum,upper arm, shoulders, full torso..and torso so hairy that it looks like head of a balding guy...qualify as tolerable or as big hairy animal and a deal breaker? What if the man has a nice heart, caring and/or rich?

What Guys Said 0