Should I forgive him?

Ok so let me start by saying I've been dating my boyfriend for a year and throughout this year everything has been perfect he did everything right , including constantly taking me out surprising me with little thoughtful gifts etc also when girls would message him (when we first starting dating) he would show me the message and answer in front of me telling them he has a girlfriend and to no longer message.. Anyways recently I found out he had been going on dating websites after I found out he admitted to talking to people but never meeting or seeing them he only was doing this because it was a "bad" habit from his past that he got off on to the dirty comments these people would say he has never met up with anyone past or present ... After he was caught he has done everything to prove how sorry he was and to prove he would never do this again is this possibly something that is forgivable ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dunnnooooo...

Upto you.

rofl that's actually pathetic that he would type back to them in front of you telling them to "f off". What he couldn't do it himself? So after this first scenerio passed, then he went on a dating website to get what? an ego boost? rofl

I would be careful with this one.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know, bad habit? Hmmmm I don't think people change so the bad habit will probably stay, either way you know now so 'if' something does happen then it shouldn't be such a shock. He's on dating website for one reason only no matter what excuse he says. Trust is such a major factor in a relationship, instead of asking should you forgive him, ask yourself do you trust him fully now? If not then you know what to do.

• dating webister or not... at the end of the day it is SIMPLY TALKING to some random people ONLINE who he will most likelly NEVER meet in his life. If you get so upset over talking online, what do you do when he talks to people in person?

What Girls Said 2

• no.no its not.dont forgive him.youll only hurt even more..i am speaking from experience..you yourself noticed this change..save yourself the heart ache..

• Well, I think you could give him one more chance since he didn't meet anyone in person.