How do I tell him I want him to kiss me if we are in a movie theatre ???

Its kinda funny but he's soooo shy even when he hugs me he blushes and he wants to go to the movies tomorrow...all my friends are going with they're guy friends and boy friends and if he doesn't kiss me ill be kinda p*ssed is this stupid? and how do I let him know that I love making out like all the time no joke its my favorite thing to do lol but he's slow and respectful which is good but kinda annoying :/ and I'm not used to that I'm used to guys taking control of everything...

Most Helpful Guy

• SO WHY do you even like him?

Sounds like you are experienced and he's just another guy in the line to have fun with. But if he's not ... why are you even bothering?

Not being unkind, just not clear. Are you?

Are you more bothered how you look in front of friends who are all publicly displaying affection and you don't have that?

Perhaps he's the kind of person who needs YOU to lead. There are all kinds of guys and some like this too. Or maybe he doesn't want to seem so 'cheap'. The key will be to find out. Ask HIM ... say the stuff you wrote above to him!

If you get the right answers it will clear the air and perhaps he will take the lead or respond faster to your leads. It's about knowing what each other wants to happen... maybe you are displeasing him as much as he is frustrating you?

ASK!

Good luck...

John

theinfotainer.com

What Guys Said 6

• well I wouldn't come straight out saying that I would want to make out with someone. find the moment to make it happen. as you look into each others eyes. if he doesn't make the first move, then I say go on with your bad self girl and make the move. guys don't always have to be the ones to make the first moves, girls can do it also. if everyone else starts doing out then so should you, it's not a bad thing it's normal part of the relationship

• You'll have to make all the moves. If he's embarrassed about hugging, I'm not sure if he'll like making out in a movie. Just hold his hand in the movie like a good girl and go for a walk with him after holding hands. Then say "I want to show you something" and kiss him.

• Squeeze his hands, look at him in the eye with a doggy dinner bowl look , get close, put head on shoulders, run circles on his arm with your fingers ( or on his thigh ) , tell him how your romantic you think kissing in a cinema is, tell him how that's what you loved about your last boyfriend and finally if he still doesn't get it just say "Kiss Me " - stal

• since he is so shy you should lean on him, throw hints that you want to kiss him like at a kissing scene , saying "they're gonna kiss and then looking at him" and things like that

• Thats kinda cheesy lol

• well, personally if you like the guy, movies aren't the best way to go...you see, when you watch a movie, and PAY to watch the movie usually the guy will be into the movie and if he thinks you are a good girl he won't try anything because he will seem like a total sleaze. dates and movies are no good, you never get the chance to talk. he is a nice guy, don't blow it...not every guy wants to just dominate. reflect on your life.

• maybe you´ve sent mixed signals or he´s intimidated by that fact that you have more experience. some girl´s don´t like it if guys get so physical. so if you really like him tell him what you want because communication is everything because I personally hate that try to guess what the other one thinks bs.

What Girls Said 3

• ok well your going to have be to slow at first alright... and as he gets used to it he will take over but for the whole movie thing.. here are some things you can do

1. kiss him on the cheek befor the movie

2. kiss him at least 2 during the movie but at different times

3.kiss him on the cheek after the movie

4. kiss him on the lips right be for you or him has to leave

but you can do all 1-3 if you want... like mix it around like take 1,2,4 if you want..

hope that helps =]

• Ahhh, I know just what you're talking about. My ex would take forever to make a first move, so I finnaly just did it. Hahaha, it was obvoisuly a good thing because he didn't back out, so just be brave and good luck

:D

• just start making out with him, if he tries to push away stop and ask what's wrong.